We are currently looking for a junior and two intermediate Architectural Graduates, Graduate Technologists or Interior Designers with at least 2 to 3 years of postgraduate experience.
This individual must be confident enough to take on projects, develop a work plan and work well both independently and as part of a team. Confidence in decision making and team co-ordination is an asset.
Proscenium provides a cooperative and positive work environment and an interesting range of cultural, institutional, corporate and residential projects. You can check out our work at www.proscenium.ca
We offer a competitive level of remuneration, job security and extended benefits for self-motivated team players interested in a long-term relationship with our firm.
Proscenium covers professional dues, contributes to on-going education funding and discusses staffing over local craft brews. We snowboard and ski together, golf together, and close our office over the Holidays.
- AutoCAD proficient
- REVIT proficient
- Good understanding of BC Building code
- Design and Construction drawing experience
- Experience with building envelope design
- Interior detailing experience
- Experience in the detailing of multi-family projects will be a strong asset.
- Extended health and dental benefits
- AIBC, NCIDQ and IDIBC dues for Professional Members
- Education fund for career development
- Friendly and supportive team of designers, architects, techs and partners
- Project status staff meetings with local beers and snacks
- Office located close to Main St and Olympic Village Sky train stations. We’ll even cover half your compass card
- Semi-annual team building events
If you possess these skills and experience level, please send your resume and sample portfolio highlighting relevant experience, current references and contact information along with a brief letter of introduction outlining your employment expectations and goals. Packages are to be sent by email only to email@example.com
We apologise in advance if we do not respond to all enquiries.