We Are Hiring!
Proscenium is seeking one Senior Architect/Architectural Graduate to join our team.
WHO WE ARE
Proscenium Architecture + Interiors is a forward-thinking, mid-sized architecture and interior design firm working in an integrated design team (IDT) environment. We started in 1996 as a firm specializing in arts & cultural design and expanded our scope over time to include residential, commercial, institutional and public projects of various scales. In all our projects, we value Process-driven design, Sustainability and Community. We work with industry-leading consultants to deliver award-winning projects recognized for their design and innovative green strategies.
Proscenium is proud to have our offices located on the bright, spacious third-floor of the high-performance, mass timber MEC Vancouver building. Our Company Culture is important to us. We have good coffee, team bonding events, a stretch club, and some other great perks, like taking your birthday off if you bring in treats!
Proscenium is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to maintaining a fair, unbiased workplace.
Proscenium is seeking one Senior Architect / Architectural Graduate. The ideal individual must be confident enough to take on multiple projects, develop a work plan and work well both independently and as part of a team. Confidence in decision making and team co-ordination is an asset.
We offer a competitive level of remuneration, job security and extended benefits for self-motivated team players interested in a long-term relationship with our firm.
- AutoCAD proficient
- REVIT proficient
- Good understanding of BC Building code
- Design and Construction drawing experience
- Experience with building envelope design
- Interior detailing experience
- Experience in the detailing of multi-family projects will be a strong asset.
- Extended health and dental benefits
- AIBC, NCIDQ and IDIBC dues for Professional Members
- Education fund for career development
- Friendly and supportive team of designers, architects, techs and partners
- Office located close to Main St and Olympic Village Sky train stations. We’ll even cover half your compass card!
- Semi-annual team building events
If you possess these skills and think you are a great fit for our team, please send your resume and sample portfolio highlighting relevant experience, current references and contact information along with a brief letter of introduction outlining your employment expectations and goals.
Applications are to be sent by email only to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest but please note that we will only be in contact with those that are selected for an interview.