The McPherson Playhouse opened in 1914 as part of the Pantages chain of theatres and has continued to serve the community of Victoria ever since. The first phase of the Society’s long range plan to upgrade the facility includes improvements to acoustic separation, seismic restraint, lobby sequencing and accessibility.
- Client: THE ROYAL AND MCPHERSON THEATRES SOCIETY
- Location: VICTORIA, BC
- Completion: 1997